March 20-21, 2017 | Sheraton Philadelphia Downtown Hotel | Philadelphia, PA
The rapid evolution of central lab capabilities has been catalyzed by the expansion and sophistication of diagnostic testing availability. Never before has it been more important to streamline diagnostic solutions to increase patient recruitment, develop personalized medicine, cross-validate test results, and ultimately optimize clinical trials. The 3rd Central Labs & Diagnostics Partnerships Forum addresses the challenges to streamlining clinical trial processes with innovative solutions, so you can maintain constant focus on deliverables.
This forum is the only educational conference designed to guide you to implement and execute central lab strategic partnerships; desegregate sponsor-site-lab activity; and assess central lab competency through its diagnostics array, precision medicine, cross-protocol analytics, and more!
AGENDA DAY ONE Monday, March 20, 2017
Solve Key Clinical Trial Challenges by Turning Specimen Data into Actionable Insights: Break the Data Silo Barrier with New Tools for Real-Time Data Analysis
- Integrate vendor and in-house data streams to enable new, actionable insights and a forward-oriented strategy
- Examine new solutions from Global Specimen Solutions and Covance that provide innovative approaches for specimen tracking and chain of custody throughout the specimen life cycle
- Learn about how unified views of specimen data and near-real-time analytics allow in-life interventions for advanced clinical trial execution.
- Respond quickly to regulatory challenges or adverse events through an ability to analyze data across your pipeline and query samples with codified informed consent at your fingertips
- Maximize the value of your specimens and enable access to live data and analytics.
John Spegele, Vice President of Central Laboratory Services, Business Solutions and Enterprise Program Management Office, COVANCE
Amelia Wall Warner, Pharm.D., R.Ph., CEO and Founder, GLOBAL SPECIMEN SOLUTIONS, INC.